? ??????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to
your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2009 Rewind- Thanksgiving

Since my sister Erin has peer pressured me to fix my blog- here we go.

The hubbs and I went up to Boston for Thanksgiving.  Erin twisted my arm (not) to get me to go see New Moon with her (for her second time) and we had a nice time- until everyone kept getting nervous when they looked at me afterwards because they thought I looked like the "Volturi" since my eyes were still red and icky looking from the Lasik.  Wha wha.

The littlest nugget-Elyssa- has a snake named Oliver.  I like to call "her" Olivia to annoy her.  This snake is really weird and refuses to peel himself like he is supposed to.  Here are some glamour shots of him.



Meanwhile, Erin was rolling around on the floor with Carbide.  So strange.


On Thanksgiving, in addition to my sister Elyssa, her boyfriend Dean and his parents and friend Elvis were also there.  We had a nice time hanging out and discussing Alpacas.  (Dean's parents have a farm!  Super sweet!)

Mom and Dom, and their doggie, Jack.

The hubbs and I, and our little nugget, Carbide.

Elyssa and Dean (and Jack)

Dean and Elvis

Erin and her new hubby, Mike.

Erin is the only human that Carbide tries to mate with.  I think it is because she crawls around on the floor with him in her "play clothes".  He wants to marry her.  I told him that she is taken.  He is bummed.

Erin's "Twilight Bella Mittens".  This is her pretending to be Bella and being awkward with a car.


Here, I am posing with Oliver.  I was a little intimidated by him at first (being a snake and all) but I'll tell ya what- a few Grey Goose and pineapple juices and my inhibitions went away, and I let the thing ride around on my neck.  (I can't believe that Elyssa went for that)!

After Thanksgiving at our mom's house, Erin invited Jaimie and I over to her and Mike's apartment (or their "treehouse" as she likes to call it!) to hang out.  They know that clam chowder is my favorite food, so they went out the day before and bought a gallon of it.  Literally.  I was in heaven.  You would think that I wouldn't have been able to eat any more after that HUGE thanksgiving dinner that my mom made-but somehow I found the space to go off on a whole pint of chowder!  It was awesome.

While we were there, I taught Erin how to knit.  She is making twin baby blankets for the twins that her friend is having.  She did an awesome job with the knitting, and I was really impressed!  Meanwhile, Jaimie and Mike played all sorts of video games.  I always mix up which system it was on, but they played some games where you get to kill zombies and also where you are in the military and are out on missions.  Jaimie loved every second of it, and it made me happy to see him relax a bit.

0 comments: