? ??????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to
your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Thanks, Erin! (Wha wha)

So I have had this blog since September of last year-without a single follower-which was fine for me because it served as more of a personal diary and a record of my knitting projects than anything else.  When the holidays came, I got super lazy about updating this thing and really haven't done it in a while. 

Over the weekend, my younger sister Erin joined the blogging world, already has 15 followers, and referred everyone over to my blog!  That is why I am posting this message-if anyone actually comes to my page and sees that i haven't updated the thing in months-this is to let you know that I will be updating it soon.  I have many more knitting projects (one of which was for Erin-her Twilight mittens) to post pictures of, as well as general holiday stuff.

So thank you for stopping by!  I'll try to get something interesting for you to read soon!

Love,
Erika

0 comments: