? ??????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to
your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2009 Rewind: Christmas for Real

As I mentioned in my last post, we spent Christmas with Jaimie's family in Phoenix, AZ.  The weather was much warmer than I am used to for Christmas- but MUCH colder than weather.com promised!  I brought short sleeved shirts and skirts.  It was 40 degrees.  I was so flippin' cold! 

But Phoenix is really beautiful.  You are in a valley surrounded by amazing black topped mountains.  When I take a picture of it and look at it, even I don't think that it looks real.  It all looks photoshopped.  God has blessed us with so much variety in nature! 

It was especially wonderful to get to spend time with Jaimie's mother and sister.  They are both cool cats, and I know that they miss him as much as he misses them.  We stayed at their house and spent a lot of time chatting and catching up about life.  I cooked almost every meal-including a Litchfield family tradition; "Eggs Litchfield" for Christmas morning breakfast.  Everyone really loved it-but I think that is only because they haven't ever had my mom's.  Since I grew up eating my mom's Eggs Litchfield, I wasn't very impressed with what I came up with-but then again, I guess she has had a few extra years of practice. :)

This is just one of the extremely cute children in Jaimie's family.

Jaimie and his mother and sister, myself, and his sister Cayla's then boyfriend, Jason.

Believe it or not- this is just over half of the Clark family.  They are a fertile bunch!


I'm not sure what we will do next year for Christmas, but this visit to Phoenix was really fun.  And most importantly, I know that it meant a lot to Jaimie and his mother that he was there.  He hasn't been home in many, many years for Christmas.  We really want closeness with family to be a value that we instill in our own children, so we are making sure to be strong in that area ourselves before we go creating any spawns. :)

0 comments: